Q. Why isn’t the “remember me” option working on a Mac?
A. It is likely due to one of these reasons:
- You maybe using the old version of the Big IP, click here to download the supported version.
- If you had previously configured Duo to automatically push a notification to your device, please immediately cancel the action when it appears, and then dismiss the subsequent dialog. You may then select the “Remember me for 90 days” option. You may be required to scroll the window to see all available options.
You may then select the Remember option. You may be required to scroll the window to see all available options.
- You are using another browser or device than what was initially configured and it needs to be selected there again
- The cookies were cleared or some other setting modified which prevents the option from being stored to your browser cookies
- The previously remembered timeframe has elapsed and the option needs to be selected at your next login
- The browser is set to delete history on Exit. In Internet Explorer, the box should be unchecked OR the remember me box was never actually checked.
- Go to Tools > Internet Options
- Uncheck "Delete browsing history on exit"
Q. Why can't I see the entire Duo window or expand it on my Mac?
A. This is a known limitation of the Advanced Access App at the present time. The advanced access app is of a fixed size and you may be required to scroll to see all options for Duo.
Q. Why isn’t the “remember me” option working on a PC?
A. It is likely due to one or more of these reasons:
Q. Why am I experiencing a looping login and unable to connect to the VPN using Advanced or unable to use certain websites and/or network resources once connected to the VPN on my PC?
A. This is a known limitation of Advanced (browser or app) on Windows 10 version 1809 at the present time. To check the version you are using on Windows 10 type winver in the Search section located at the lower left of your screen and click run command.
**The only available workaround will be to log in using basic, launch the Network Desktop application, log into Inside Health within Network Desktop and continue your intended activity there.**
Q. I’m having issues using the NYU Langone advanced access app
A. Please review the steps starting at launching the app for the affected platform http://atnyulmc.org/help-documentation/NYU-Langone-Advanced-Access-App
Q. I received a file called launch.ica what am I supposed to do with it?
A. You’ll need to download and install Citrix to open the file see http://atnyulmc.org/help-documentation/downloads