Windows users must install the NYU Langone Advanced Access App. Please read the steps below, then click the link below to start the download process:
- Download the NYU Langone Advanced Access App
- Installation Steps
- Launching the App
- Disconnecting and Reconnecting
After you have completed the steps below and have installed the app, whenever you need to work remotely with advanced access, you will FIRST launch the NYU Langone Advanced Access App, then login to the InsideHealth (formerly atNYULMC) portal in your browser
- The file hyperlinked above will download when clicked and you'll be prompted to Run or Save. Select the Run option at both prompts
- To start the installation wizard, click Run again.
- Windows Defender SmartScreen may detect the NYU Langone Advanced Access App.exe file as unsafe. If there are any issues opening the file, select actions or more info followed by run anyway and allow if prompted by other antivirus software. We are aware of this issue and are actively working towards a solution.
- Click Install and proceed through the Wizard.
- Once completed, click Finish.
- Access BIG-IP Edge Client via the Start Menu.
Launching the App
Open the app and ensure the server lists NYU Langone Advanced Access App.
Click the Connect option.
Login with your NYU Langone Health login ID and password.
If you are required to do so, complete the Duo 2-Factor authentication steps to Connect.
Once you are successfully connected, you may minimize the window, but do not close it.
Disconnecting and Reconnecting
To end your connection, click Disconnect and close the app window.
Next time you need to work remotely with advanced access, you will FIRST launch the NYU Langone Advanced Access App via the system tray (lower right of your screen) as shown below, then login to atNYULMC.org in your browser.
*Please note this NYU Langone Advanced Access App is made to work remotely. It may generate errors when opened on an internal connection.